Thursday, October 25, 2012

Halloweenies

So I've been after the Fries to tell me what they want to be for Halloween.

I finally have answers, and Gramma and I both hope that they don't change their minds between now and tomorrow when Gramma goes to the store for material.

Large Fry has said for months that she wants to be a fairy for Halloween.  Specifically, she wants to be Tinkerbell's fairy friend, Rosetta.

Medium Fry has also decided she wants to be a fairy.  She chose Tink's friend, Iridessa, who looks remarkably like Medium does.

Now, my youngest child...the contrarian...what does she want to be?

Spiderman.

Yep.

This should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.