Friday, August 9, 2013

New Entry!

A friend posted a link on Facebook tonight, of a 14-year-old girl who is playing Vivaldi in a most excellent fashion...on the electric guitar.

The YouTube video was embedded in a blog written by GruntDoc, whose pixelated scribblings I hadn't happened across before.

This will be rectified, I assure you.

I'm pretty sure he's AD's kindred spirit.

Since the "about" page on GruntDoc's site intrigued me, I poked around in some of his favorite posts, and I came across this one and I laughed until I cried.

I think it might rival Lawdog's Pink Gorilla Suit and AD's chihuahua and hypotension call stories for sheer ability to bring tears to the eyes and stitches to the diaphragm (and possibly hiccups) from laughter.

I'm still giggling.

This one gets added to the Beverage Alerts sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I think it is great that you and your husband were able to provide a loving home to your three nieces. Sounds like quite the undertaking! It is nice to meet you!
    Taylor
    www.thelumberjackswife.com

    ReplyDelete

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.