Wednesday, December 31, 2008

*chortle*

So yesterday I'm sitting in the kitchen after breakfast, working on stuff for this payroll management system switch for work, thinking I should really get the Fries dressed before my folks arrive, and just listening to them chatter.

Large Fry is singing. (Sadly, I think she's picked up her father's vocal "style.") It doesn't take too careful of a listen to realize she's belting out one of the songs Disney's Beauty and the Beast. I wish I could remember now which one. (Had I blogged about it yesterday when it happened, I wouldn't have this problem.)

Five minutes later, after nearly nonstop Beauty and the Beast, I hear this:

"Simba, come back! Come back, Simba!"

The incongruity of pairing Beauty and the Beast with The Lion King just cracked me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.