Monday, February 17, 2014

My hand hurts.

The kids decided to make valentines for their classmates this year, rather than just buying them.

Which basically means that Mommy spent about six hours putting valentine heart animals together so that the girls could write names on the backs. I got a system going, so it didn't take as long as it could have, but all that cutting of little hearts pretty much made my wrist scream at me by the time I was done.

But they turned out rather well, if I do say so myself:

Fox. By far, the most time-consuming.

Kitten. The one that the kids turned around.

Puppy. I think this was my favorite.


If we do this next year, I'm making up kits ahead of time. Starting...oh...next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.