Thursday, June 13, 2024

BRUH.

Just now, from the kitchen:

Middle (almost exploding): I have a tan! [pause] From the sun!

Youngest laughed.

Me (from the dining room): That's kind of how it works.

The Fries, by the very nature of their skin tone, have always tanned better than I do (um, don't), but Middle admittedly has the palest skin of the three.

Middle comes into the dining room and shows me her thumb, starkly pale above the second knuckle and brown all around.

Me: That's a tan, all right.

Middle: I can't believe I got a tan. Bruh.

Me: Maybe it's just dirt.

Middle: I can't rub it off! [rubs furiously at her skin] I can't rub it off!

Me: What were you wearing?

Middle: Bruh. Bruh! It's not coming off!

Me: A ring?

Middle: A band-aid. BRUH!

I laughed.

She ran back into the kitchen, howling at her twin.

Annnnnnnd...scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.