Sunday, November 18, 2012

A Rather Urgent Bleg

Julie is a friend of one of our closest friends.

She needs some help to get necessary court documents to appeal some pretty unfair rulings in her divorce case.

Hubby and I were extremely blessed with our attorney in our battle for the Fries.  Our attorney was wonderful.  I can't imagine how we would have navigated through the court process without her.

You can read Julie's story here, and, if you're like me, you'll be disgusted by her attorney's incompetence.

If you've ever been in an abusive relationship, or have watched someone in one who then extricates themselves, could you find it in your heart to help her out?

Or, if you're like me, and your attorney was a blessing, is there room in your wallet to help Julie? She's got a good lawyer now, but she needs the funds to make the most of that.

She doesn't have a whole lot of time; the deadline for her appeal is inching closer.

Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I've lived that and my prayers are with her. I don't have anything extra to give, paying the mortgage for a sibling out of work, a home health nurse for my Dad and airfare back and forth 1200 miles to tend to him. All I can do for friends now who are ill, is just be there as there is little to share.

    But I will keep her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.