Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Something Other Than Election Thoughts!

Halloween: A Photo Essay

Pumpkin love.

Watching pumpkin lobotomies is not for the faint of heart.

Medium pulls out pumpkin guts.

"Eeeeeeeewwwww!"

Small Fry's turn.

Ham.

Pumpkins! Clockwise from the top: Small's, Large's, and Medium's.

Small and her buddy Merry at her Halloween party.

Cupcakes are gooooood.

All of our adorable partiers.

Mommy! I found a bag of candy!

Hunting for candy treasure.

Masks are incredibly comfortable...we think everyone will be wearing them in the future.

I acquired this cute little ladybug cling-on at one point.

Dancin' fairy.

Striking a pose.

Goofball.

Small, Large, & Medium

I told them to get closer.  Too close!

Silly faces!

Spidergirl!  (Alter ego: Small Fry)

Iridessa!  (Alter ego: Medium Fry)

Rosetta! (Alter ego: Large Fry)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a much needed bright spot in my week. They are growing into such lovely, unique spirits thanks to the love and care of you and your husband.

    Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!

      I put the new fall school pics of the Fries into their frames tonight and felt very sad to see the old pics go.

      I told Hubby I thought I was nuts.

      He said I was just a mom. (Is it any wonder that I love him so?)

      Delete

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.