Monday, May 6, 2013

Into the Cap!

Medium Fry came home from school today, almost quivering in excitement.  Even from across the street, I could see that she held a special find in her hand.

My fine feathered friend.

Holy snot, that's a big feather.  That sucker must be 15" long.  At least.  I often see hawks and vultures circling around out here, but I've yet to get a picture of any of these raptors.  Not one good enough to satisfy me, anyway.

I am not sure what bird left that feather behind in the school yard for Medium to find, but I am sure it's a big ol' sucker.

We've found feathers before, but never ones like this.

Pretty cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.