Monday, November 25, 2013

I am not a fan...

Normally, I hate reality tv. I really loathe the music competition shows. I spent two years in a semi-professional a cappella college choir. I know music. I can't stand hearing terrible musicians just for the sake of ratings. During my accident recuperation four years ago, I suffered through more than enough episodes of American Idol to last me a lifetime. (Sorry, Dad. I still don't like it.)

Hubby, however, loves watching the clips from shows like America's Got Talent and Britain's Got Talent and other shows like them.

Mitzy came over tonight, intending to do some housecleaning for us, but decided that she'd worked long enough today and we sat and watched tv together while I finished up an editing job and she just relaxed. (It's nice when you have friends you can just be with, without having to constantly talk, but I digress.) After Mitzy left, I popped in to see Hubby, who was in the den, before going back up to the living room to check in with another client.

He said, "You've got to see this."

I knelt on the floor next to the couch and watched as he started this clip.

"Do they suck? Please tell me they don't suck."

"Just watch."

I'm telling you the same thing.

Just watch.




Curious how this all got started?

Check this out:




Yeah.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you have friends like that. I hope you and all of your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day,

    ReplyDelete

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.