Sunday, March 29, 2009

Conversations

Hubby had just brought the twins downstairs after nap when the following conversation took place:

Hubby: Large Fry, Medium Fry brought those down from her bed. You can't take them.

Large Fry: [takes one of the doggies anyway]

Hubby: Large Fry, Medium Fry had that. I told you not to take it. There's lots of other stuffed toys and friends to play with.

Large Fry:
[runs into the playroom, bawling]

Hubby: [firmly] Large Fry, come here.

Large Fry reluctantly obeys.

Hubby: Why are you crying?

Large Fry: [sniffles and sobs]

Hubby: Why are you crying?

Large Fry: Because I love you.

Hubby: You're crying because you love me?

Large Fry: [continues to sob]

Hubby: Why are you crying?

Large Fry: [mumbles] Because I love you.

Hubby: Keep talking, because Auntie J needs good stuff for her blog. Now, you're crying because you love me? What does that mean?

Large Fry: [mumbles]

Hubby: You need a hug?

Large Fry: Yes.

Hubby: I will be happy to give you a hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.