Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dear Lord...

Please grant me the grace to accept the things I cannot change...

Courage to change the things I can...

And the wisdom to not string my children up by their toes, since I know I cannot change the fact that they were all awake in the middle of the night, the twin Fries from before 1a until nearly 4a, and Large Fry from about 3a to nearly 4a, when I sent them all packing back to their beds.

And pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, Lord, let them all go to bed cooperatively tonight.  I still don't feel good (and it's all Eve's fault).

Or one of us may be seeing you sooner than expected.  And it will probably be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.