Thursday, November 24, 2011

Gobble Gobble

We drove out to Gramma and Boppa's last night to spend the holiday with my family.

We have so much to be thankful for...

Great kids.

Extended family that we actually enjoy getting together with.

Modern medicine.

Even the coughing fit that woke me in the wee hours of the morning...which reminded me I'm still alive (although I was having my doubts).

Duckies and Pillow Pets and wonderful friends and kitties and a new house and missing teeth and piggies and sneakers and fun socks and memories and the list goes on.

Lord, for all that you have blessed us with, and for the blessings yet to come, we are truly thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.