Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tattoo-ine

With school being cancelled due to massive snow last Thursday, and Friday being a teacher-inservice day, and our school district not electing to sacrifice President's Day to make up for any one of our multiple snow days in the last five weeks, the kids had a five-day weekend, and finally went back to school today.

Thus, all three had their Valentine's Day parties today.

And they came home with various valentines, some of which netted them temporary tattoos.

I have tattooed kids. Multiply-tattooed.

Medium has the least, because two of her five didn't stick. (Too much water, she said.)

I sent the Fries up to get ready for bed a few minutes ago, and Medium bounced back downstairs first.

"Mommy, do you think my tattoos will be gone tomorrow?" she asked.

I'd explained earlier that the tattoos were temporary, and would either wear off or wash off. I considered Medium's question for a moment and then answered, "I don't know."

"WAY TO GO, MOMMY! I agree with you!" she cheered. "I don't know either!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.