Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Snow Day #2

Of this week.

On the one hand, I'm relieved, because it meant I didn't have to drive in the yuck to take Hubby to work just so that I could make sure Oldest got picked up from jump rope troupe practice this afternoon. Nor did I have to make alternate transportation arrangements.

On the other hand, well, I have to mediate disputes that start like this:

"Mommy, Youngest says the clear plastic box with the purple lid, the one that has the paper hearts, is hers, even though it's mine and has my name on it, and Youngest says she wrote 'Middle' on it because she likes to write my name on her things."

Egad.

I determined that Youngest is being weird by writing Middle's name on Youngest's belongings, and that Middle is occasionally putting her own things away in Youngest's toy bins. Thusly, I decreed that Youngest needed to stop labeling her belongings with Middle's name, and that Middle needed to stop putting her belongings away in her twin's bins, and they needed to share the paper hearts.

*gavel bangs*

So ordered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.