Friday, May 20, 2011

Why Bill Cosby Is So Brilliant

From my college chaplain Mike Schutz:
"Seriously?" Father said, rolling his eyes. "How could they misinterpret that?" Just then Jesus walked in. " Sometimes I wonder if..." but the Father interrupted, "...If we should have even given them a book. I mean, they couldn't even handle two stones with ten rules on them. How difficult is it to understand 'Don't kill'?"
Then the Spirit blew in, "Have you seen what is going on down there?" "We know, we know," Jesus and the Father replied together. "Idiots," said the Spirit, under her breath.
The Father started looking through His files. "Where is that file... of Cosby quotes?" Both Jesus and the Spirit started laughing. "I bet I know the one you're looking for," said Jesus. Then the Spirit, in her best Huxtable voice, said, "I brought you into this world, and I'll take you out!"

 Always liked The Cosby Show....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.