Thursday, April 22, 2010

Conversations

Vignettes from this evening:

Small Fry: Unca Deeeee! Unca Deeeee!  [Unca' D's one-syllable first name has stretched into two.  At least.]

Hubby: What?

Small Fry: I yuv yew.

Hubby: I love you too.

~~~~~~~

Medium Fry: Smeww my stinky foot!

Hubby: No!

Medium Fry: *giggles* Smeww my stinky foot!

Hubby: Pee-yoo!

Medium Fry: Stinky foot peed on you! Stinky foot peed on you!

Hubby: No, that's not what that means! "Pee-yoo" means it smells stinky!

Medium Fry: Stinky foot peed on you!

~~~~~~~

Hubby: Firefox is not responding. Well, I'm done with Firefox. I'll try Google Chrome.

Medium Fry: Booble Cwumb?

Hubby: No, Google Chrome.

Medium Fry: Gooble Cwumb.

Hubby: CHROME.

Medium Fry: Chwome.

Hubby: Google Chrome.

Medium Fry: Gooble Chwome.


Some nights, the mine is rich....

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.