Thursday, November 18, 2010

I shouldn't laugh.

Small Fry just came back into the living room, from the potty, buck naked.

It's bedtime.

I pull her over to me so that I can put her diaper for the night on her while she's still standing up.  (Hubby can't do that, so the job falls to me.)  And, normally, this is when I would play "Squeezie Cheeks!"  But she hasn't been listening tonight.  So, no games at bedtime.

As I put the diaper between her legs and fastened the first tab, I remarked, "You're skinny!"  (From our trip to the doctor's office yesterday, I know that her twin outweighs her by almost five and a half pounds.)

"Yes!" she said.  "I have hair on my tuchus.  Little tiny hair."

I'm not sure how I managed to keep a straight face.  "That's not what I meant!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.