Tuesday, November 23, 2010

This was too good not to share....

I love Facebook.  I'm able to keep in touch with family and friends all over the world.

And, occasionally, remind myself that I'm not alone in the insanity we call motherhood.  (Parenthood, if you must.  But this is MY blog.)

I about fell off my chair when I read my college roommate's current status:
My lunatic son (the redhead) decided to draw on himself instead of reading and settling down for bed.  He drew a Hitler moustache and also drew targets around his nipples and bellybutton. He isn't even embarressed?  What do I do with this child?!
I waved at Hubby, getting his attention.  I asked if he was my roomie's friend.  When he said he was, I told him that he just had to look at her current status.

I giggled and watched his face while he read it.

Then he pulled his laptop closer and commented:
STAND HIM AGAINST THE WALL AND BREAK OUT THE DARTS.

Yeah, that'll work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.