Monday, August 15, 2011

Excuses

Today's naptime excuses:


  • "But I want you to tuck us in."  (Hubby is off today, and I'm working.  He'll be doing the tucking.)
  • "My dolly is sckawred.  She needs to be wif you.  Medium's dolly is skawred, too."
  • "I have to go potty."  Well, then.  Why are you in my room, which is the opposite direction of the bathroom?  (Medium Fry here.)
  • "Why are you up?" "I hafta go potty."  "Didn't you just go potty before nap?"  "Not poopy."  Sigh.  You can't argue with that.  (Small Fry, who I found on the potty when I went to see what was taking Medium so long.)
Fortunately, Large Fry had the good sense to confess that, no, she didn't really have to go potty, after I caught her out of bed.

OY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.