Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Medium's Vignettes

"If I don't chew da lima bean, it might go down da wrong way, and then it'll go around and down here and doodleoodleoodleoodle-loo and go back up."

*     *     *     *     *

"If there's a bug on me, an' it tickles, I'm not gonna shoo it off, 'cause I like tickles!  And if it goes up my shirt," she flutters her fingers under her right sleeve, "it will tickle, and I'll go hee hee hee hee hee."

*     *     *     *     *

"It's wreally quiet hewre.  No one is tawlking.  It's vewry quiet."

"No, it's not.  You're talking."  I pointed out the obvious.

"Except me!  Evewrybuddy ewlse is quiet.  Smawll Fwy isn't tawlking, Lawrge Fwy isn't tawlking, you'wre not tawlking.  Keiki isn't going kheee or gwrowoling or being noisy.  It's vewry quiet."

And it went on!

*     *     *     *

"My lungs are hooge!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.