Thursday, June 28, 2012

Bleg Update

My friend Bill posted this earlier regarding the fire that destroyed their home and most of their belongings.

They have confirmed they lost two of their four cats to the fire.  (That just makes me want to cry.)  They also lost their guinea pig.  One kitty is safe and sound, and the other remains a small Waffle at large in the area around their neighborhood.

I'm sure they're all still in shock.

There's information at Bill's link for how best to help, financially or otherwise, if you're able.  (Which is better than my information in my last post, for the record.)

Otherwise, lots of love and prayers will help in the best of intangible ways.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.