Monday, December 4, 2023

Level V Beverage Alert

It's been a Monday. Can I get a witness?

I messaged SnarkyDad and told him I needed a mood boost and went looking through my phone for stuff to amuse me while I waited for him to respond and for Youngest to finish cooking dinner.

So, over dinner, I told the girls the same thing: I'm feeling kinda down. Tell me something happy, something that will make me laugh.

They tossed around a few things.

Oldest has finished a show she's been watching, and that made her happy.

Youngest has jazz band tomorrow, and that makes her happy.

Middle giggled.

Oh no. I know that giggle.

"I nibbled a banana down to a penis shape and threw it at Youngest. Then it broke."

"It broke because you fell on it!" Youngest shouted.

I just sat there and blinked.



Folks, I can't make this stuff up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.