Saturday, December 2, 2023

Post 1000

 For this momentous occasion, celebrating 1000 of my little scribbles here on this blog, I'm going to indulge myself in sharing another earworm (or three) with you.

Allow me to introduce my favorite pianist.


I listened to that on repeat tonight as I was folding laundry. It's just so merry, and the very best version I've ever heard of an oft-ignored carol, "Ding Dong Merrily on High."


This was a blend I wasn't expecting here. Gorgeous.


I cannot describe the chills I got as he played this. Three carols, blended seamlessly.


This one is best watched on a big screen in a dark room. It's a favorite.

And this one is where you might know this guy from. He's the piano guy of The Piano Guys. (The first three songs are all his earlier work, from his solo career.)


Golly, I love his stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.