Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why is it...

...that, when the kids are sick, only Auntie J will do?

I am apparently the only one able to get juice, more Cheerios, and offer comfort.

Which wouldn't be so bad, if I hadn't taken a nap this afternoon at the same time the kids did, during which I had the most bizarre dream I've had in months.  Bizarre, and very disturbing.

I suppose it's a nice thing, preferring me to Unca D, who is also here, but it's also a little frustrating that the kids are demanding things of me, rather than asking him for everything under the sun, too.

All part of motherhood, I suppose.  I remember wanting my mom when I was sick, and my dad when I was scared.

I'm just hopeful that Medium doesn't get this (foolish hope, I'm sure, but I can dream, can't I?), and thankful that Large seems to be feeling a little better.  Small is just laying on the couch.  Poor things.  Viral bugs just aren't fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.