Monday, March 7, 2011

Bedtime Prayers

Tonight, during bedtime prayers, after all three Fries and I had listed the things we're thankful for (and prayed for them), it was Hubby's turn.

Small Fry kept interrupting him with the things she thought he should be thankful for.  For the kitties.  For the Fries.  For Gramma Bevvie, and the fact that the car will take us to see her.

"Would you stop?" he said, looking right into Small's face.  She grinned back at him.  "Let me say what I'm thankful for!"

He went on, "And I'm thankful for my meeting tomorrow about a possible new job."

Small Fry met his gaze very seriously.  "I can't do dat, becauwse I'm not a gwown-up."

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.