Tuesday, March 16, 2021

All It Needed Was a British Accent

 Earlier tonight, I was eating dinner in the den so that I could continue having my poor aching ankle up and tucked into my favorite heating pad.

Then I hear Middle shouting in the kitchen. "Respectfully, eat blecch!"

At least, that's what I thought she said.

Wanting to be sure I heard right, and thinking I might wangle a blog post out of it, I called her for her to come down the hall. When she got here, I asked what on earth she said to her twin.

"Oh, that." 

Yeah, that.

"Respectfully, eat glass."

To be honest, I liked my version better, and I told her so. She grinned.

This is how it is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.