Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Post Script

 Pizza muffins.

They're toasted first so they don't get soggy as they bake.

We had enough for everyone to have six each.


Oldest wanted half-and-half: half with baby pepperonis, half with just cheese. Youngest will want hers to just be cheese when she gets home. Middle and I both wanted baby pepperonis on ours.

I called them for dinner (except Youngest, who is at band practice).

Middle demands to know how long I've baked the pizza muffins. Long enough.

Shortly it sounds like a mini-jet is throttling up in my kitchen, so I break Rule #2 and ask. "Why are you firing up the air fryer?"

Middle sheepishly appears in the doorway to the dining room. "For my pizza muffins."

What?

"They're not crispy enough."

All is well and good until I go into the kitchen to fetch my two remaining pizza muffins (I could only fit four on my plate) with pepperoni.

What's left is nothing but cheese pizza muffins.

Fiends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.