Saturday, October 22, 2011

My house is too quiet.

I woke up in bed today with just Hubby and the Weasel.

I didn't have to tiptoe down the hall in the middle of the night, so as not to wake sleeping girls.

I can strip the twins' beds today and wash their sheets and blankets without having to worry about whether or not they'll be clean and dry by naptime or bedtime.

I never want to see another dustbunny again.  Or their dustbuffalo cousins, who have apparently moved in under our bed.

I never want to see another box again, either.

I still don't feel like I've made a dent.

I do not have bickering, squabbling, playing, singing, running, giggling girls to interrupt me.

This is so weird.

Ah, well, they'll be home tomorrow.

But I still miss them.

Lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.