Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Apology Episode Follow-up

This morning, Hubby took Large Fry out to the bus stop.  After yesterday's fiasco, he made sure to talk to Mr. R, our usual bus driver.

Hubby waited until all the kids were on the bus, then poked his head through the door.  "Just so you know..." Hubby began.

"I heard, I heard!" Mr. R said with a chuckle.  "I had to work on the farm.  My mom called me and said that a little girl named Large Fry was still on the bus, and where did she belong?"  Mr. R rattled off the three street names that converge right by our corner-lot house, where Large's bus stop is.

Which would be how Large Fry got on the second bus, once back at the school, and was shuttled home.

I have this feeling that any subs will be warned in the future that Large can fall asleep on the way home from school and might miss her stop.

I also need to make sure Mr. R gets his Christmas gift of goodies before we move.

1 comment:

  1. I think cookies are in order :)
    and maybe some sort of alarm to awaken sleeping children! :) (lol!)

    ReplyDelete

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.