Thursday, June 7, 2012

How is it possible...

...to be feeling such heartache and yet such overflowing love all at the same time?

Scene:  Kitchen

Hubby: Large, Medium, and Small Fries...come here, please.

[scrambling of tootsies]

Hubby: In a few minutes, your mother is going to call on the computer.

Large Fry: Our mother?

Hubby: Your mom, yes.

Small Fry: Mommy?

Hubby: No.  Mommy-XSIL.

[cheers]

(And about where my heart dropped into my shoes.)

Large Fry: Can I tell her I'm in second grade now?

Hubby: Yes, you can tell her.

Small Fry: Whewre's my Mommy?

Hubby: She's in the den.


Yep, in the den, melting into a big pile of gooeyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.