Monday, June 11, 2012

On french fries, diet cherry limeade from Sonic, working to keep busy, creamsicle Oreos, and Dr Pepper....

Sometimes there's just not enough.

Of any of it.

I should have included chocolate and ice cream in that list, too, but I thought the title was ridiculously long as it was.

We are likely losing another kitty this week, and I want to crawl in bed, pull my covers over my head, and forget reality and adulthood and responsible parenting (of both the two- and four-legged urchins) for another year.

When your vet's first reaction, upon hearing that your 13½-year-old cat has had seizures, is "I don't think it's the meds, given her age; it could be a brain tumor," it's not good news.

We are sure now that it's not the meds.

Which means that our very smart, usually-right vet is probably, well, right, and it's not something we want to think about.

I just wish I could actually concentrate on the work I'm trying to distract myself with.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are going through this, again, so soon! Prayers headed your way!!!

    ReplyDelete

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.