Tuesday, August 7, 2012

*sniff*

Letters from the elementary school across the street arrived in today's mail for Medium and Small Fries.

My babies are going to kindergarten in three weeks.

I can hardly believe it.

They are in the same class, which I specifically requested, since I know they're probably not ready to be separated at school yet.

I don't know that I'm ready for them to go to school.

If you don't mind, I'm going to go sit over there until I get this huge speck of sentiment out of my eyes....

2 comments:

  1. They'll be fine. Someday, so will you. Just be strong.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they will be.

      Me? I'm not so sure about that. Might be a lost cause, right along with my sanity.

      Delete

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.