Thursday, August 9, 2012

Treasure Hunter

I'm in the kitchen working on what is going to be a very late dinner when Medium Fry comes tearing down the stairs.

"I foun' the key of wisdom!" she proclaims loudly. And to no one in particular.

Hubby and I aren't tabletop gamers, but we have several friends who are, and my first thought was that this sounds like a successful quest in some RPG. (Badger and Doc Awk, aren't you proud?)

I have no idea what she and Large Fry are playing. They're not on this level, which is my general qualification tonight, and they're loud enough that I know they must not be wreaking too much havoc.

"Mommy, do you want to see my key of wisdom?" Medium bopped into the kitchen and asked.

"Sure." I turned to look.

Her key of wisdom:

4 comments:

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.