Tuesday, December 27, 2011

How in the HECK...

Medium just came into the den, after I'd called her up due to a Small-Fry-tattling.

She was wearing a black shirt that's so small that the full-length sleeves (on the appropriate-sized child) barely come past her elbows.

Oh, gosh.  Where to even start now?  I have no idea where she found this shirt.

And how on earth did she get her big head and poofy hair through that turtleneck?

This is my child who has had trouble wearing turtlenecks in the right size for the last three years.


I grabbed her hand and pulled her close.  "Gimme that."  I pulled her arms up and grasped the hem in my hands, whipping it off over her head with surprisingly little difficulty.

For kicks, I check the tag.

6-12 months.


Holy cow.

I still don't know how she got it on in the first place, but I do know that I'm going to have to make this shirt disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.