Thursday, December 22, 2011

Two Days. Essentially.

To that end...
  • I have no idea if I'm actually done with my Christmas shopping.
  • I have not bought the gifts from Gramma B (which she sent me money for).
  • I have not bought the gifts from Auntie C (who also sent me money).
  • I have not wrapped a thing.
  • I have not found Large Fry's stocking.
  • I haven't even opened all the boxes with all the gifts that I ordered to see where I'm at.
  • I have not written the Christmas letter.
  • I haven't ordered prints to go in with the letter.
  • I do not know where the gift tags are.

Furthermore....
  • I did not do any laundry today.  And I should have.
  • I did actually get the really huge living room shelves moved over to where I want them (thank you, Hubby), and the nativity scene I inherited from my grandmother (made by my mom) is now up.  Nothing else is on the shelves, but the nativity is up.
  • I got some things arranged properly in my office...but I still think I'm missing several boxes of books.  This is heart-wrenching.
  • I think I finally got things sort-of company-ish ready in the hall bath.  Which is good, since my parents are coming for Christmas.
  • I think my crock pot and most of my pots and pans are still over at the old house.  Must go fetch them....  Tomorrow.  Or Saturday.  One of the two.
  • This is a really boring post!

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you are moving! It happened to us to a lesser degree when we moved to our first home just before Thanskgiving and the entire Rochester Jackson clan came for Thanksgiving dinner in our new house.

    ReplyDelete

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.