Saturday, January 8, 2011

Will you help, too?

Adoption has always been something close to my heart.  And while we haven't adopted the Fries, I love them as much as I would my own children.  I can understand the heart-wrenching wait to be matched with your adopted child...it's got to be much like the heartache and frustration we experienced as our court case slowly wound through the court system.

My friends over at The Dean Machine are in the process of adopting two boys from Ethiopia, and they're in the hard part: the waiting for a referral.

Lauren writes much more eloquently than I could about their friends, the Umlaufs, who finally are able to finalize the adoption of a little boy...but are just burdened by the financial constraints.

Scoot on over to Jamie & Lauren's place.

See what Lauren has to say.  And maybe, just maybe, you can help out, too.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.