Saturday, March 9, 2013

Tuesday Evening


I had to take Large Fry to her counseling appointment.  However, Small Fry wanted Hubby to take Large Fry so that I could stay home with her and her twin.

Apparently, after I left, she cried because I didn't stay home.  Hubby said he hugged her and told her Mommy would be home with her tonight because daddy had practice. She seemed to be okay with that.

Then...

Small Fry: I'm hungry.

Hubby: Well, what should we do about that?

Small: I want macawroni and cheese.

Hubby: You do?

Small: Thewre's some boxes up in the cupboawrd. It's my vewry favorite kind of food.

Hubby: Macaroni and cheese, huh? I was thinking maybe we would have pizza.

Small: We could have macawroni and cheese some othewr day because pizza is my very favowrite kind of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are rude, spiteful, or just plain mean, there will be a $10 charge just for putting up with you.

Please be nice.